- Piotr ŻMIGRODZKI: Men and women of Język PolskiThe paper provides a short history of the editorial comitee of Język Polski (Polish Language) from 1913 till now and a collection of biographical notes on all its members.
- Oriana REIZES-DZIEDUSZYCKA: Język Polski in the 21st century. An analysis of the magazine contents between 2001 and 2011The article is an attempt to characterise the contents of eleven annuals of the publication entitled Język Polski (Polish Language) which were published in the first decade of the 21st century (between the years of 2001–2011). The elaboration discusses profiles of authors publishing their works within the magazine as well as its structure and character of particular forms of expression, including various areas of the science of language which are touched upon by the analysed publications.
- Piotr ŻMIGRODZKI: What can you learn about Język Polski from Google ScholarThe paper provides a citation analysis for Język Polski (Polish Language) on the basis of Google Scholar data, retrieved using Publish or Perish software (Harzing 2007). The author points out the most frequently cited papers published in Język Polski during all the 100 years and most influential scholars. The conclusion is, that Język Polski ranks among the most influential and popular periodicals in the area of linguistics in Poland.
- Linguistics in Polish studies in the 21st century jubilee questionnaire of Język PolskiElżbieta AWRAMIUK
- Kazimierz Nitsch (1874-1958). Materiały z posiedzenia naukowego w dniu 20 VI 2008 r.; Zenon Klemensiewicz (1891-1969). Materiały z posiedzenia naukowego w dniu 19 VI 2009 r., by P. ŻMIGRODZKI
- On the history of Język Polski in Język Polski, compiled by M. BUŁAWA